Tuesday 29 January 2013

Pizza

I went for my induction at Pizza Hut yesterday...

It was pretty fun; I didn't have to do anything really, only learn how to work the computers... and I got a free pizza.

There may come a day when I am sick to death of pizza and not excited by the prospect of a free one... but it is not this day. (Yes that may be from LoTR.)

I thought I would feel better about things now that I have a way of earning money but to be honest I feel just as stressed as before.

Things are starting to get to me which is silly because nothing terrible is going on.

I worry about getting an offer from my favourite uni (the only one that hasn't replied yet- typical), i'm worried about my grades because they're pretty poor at the mo, i'm worried about money (still) and i'm worried about boys.

I know that these are standard concerns but it doesn't stop them from making me feel crappy.

I am most worried about going off to university and leaving my family and friends behind. I am going to miss people so so much. It is so soon now and I do not feel ready at all.

But hey- I have pizza.

No comments:

Post a Comment