Saturday 26 January 2013

Merlin

When I said that the reason I haven't made a post in a while was due to Breaking Bad and music and getting a job that wasn't the entire truth.

I tried to keep this classy but that would be a lie.

I am currently wasting my life away on the devil of a website called Tumblr. This week I spent even more time on it due to the devil of a TV show Merlin.

Various things were happening that made me die a little inside- but in a good way.

Merlin finished at Christmas and i'm still getting used to the idea that there will never be another episode *sobs*.

Such is my level of emotion over this show that I have tried to re-watch the final episode but have not yet succeeded because it is too painful.

I am fully aware of how ridiculous it sounds-- isn't it a child's TV show? But you should know I live an incredibly ordinary life. Not too much emotion seeps into my everyday life at the moment (thank God) and I have a way of taking on other people's emotion.

So when Arthur is dying in Merlin's arms I don't care that it isn't real. I am a weeping mess on the floor.

So there is the truth. This week the DVD commentaries came out and Colin Morgan won an NTA and my week got entirely disrupted.

I feel like I have disclosed a dirty secret.

My name is Charlotte and I am a fangirl.

No comments:

Post a Comment