Monday 14 January 2013

Good evening.

My name is Charlotte.

I live in London and I'm in my final year of  school.

I've decided that after I'm through with uni (I know... planning ahead) I am going to travel the world.
Not in a pretentious testing-myself way... I just want to see everything there is to see and experience all the experiences life has to offer me. Okay that is quite pretentious. Bite me.

I love to read stories about adventures and watch films and TV about them, and though I understand that fiction has a way of glossing over all the inconveniences and unpleasantness in adventures, I feel like I won't be satisfied with my life until I've had at least a few worldly experiences.

Perhaps this is just a fad and this blog will lie untouched after about a week of dedicated blogging- I don't know.

But I feel so bogged down with 'the future' and work and university and UCAS and IB that I need an outlet into which I can pour my aspirations and deepest darkest thoughts (well, not my very deepest and darkest... i am aware of how the internet works)

But what does a blog have to do with travelling the world I hear you ask!?

Well not much. But I have wanted to start a blog for a while now and travel has been on my mind this evening so the ideas somehow got mingled together.

I think i'll write about my life, my likes and *ahem* obsessions...

And hopefully somebody will relate...

Good evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment